Hitachi 49 inch 4K UHD SMART LED TV
- Brand: Hitachi
- Catalogue number: 461/6225
- Manufacturer's number: 49HGT69U
Argos Technical Support
If your TV is not turning on and all you can see is the standby light flashing, there may be a power supply or software issue. If you experience this follow the troubleshooting below.
- Unplug your TV from mains power
- Find the Standby Button on your the TV and hold it in (if unsure, refer to your manual to find this)
- While still holding the standby button, Reconnect the TV to the power
- If your TV is connected to an extension lead, please try connecting it directly to the mains as power consumption issues may cause this fault
If you continue to have issues with the standby light flashing please call our helpline on 0345 604 0105 with your TV’s Model and Serial Number.
We have a wide range of installation services, from basic TV set up through to wall mount with embedded wiring. We also offer aerial & freesat installations. Please click here for further details.
Please click here to obtain your unique code for your TV and follow the instructions within this video.
Please watch the below video which will guide you through a simple process. All you will need is a smart phone with a camera and of course your remote control!
Check all connections are fully inserted on both your television and your viewing source (i.e your Sky box). If the issue persists, please contact us using the details on the right hand side of this page.
Please carry out the following steps.
- Try to power on using the button on the TV
- Replace the batteries in your remote control
- Unplug your TV from the mains for 60 seconds, replace the plug and try again. If the issue persists, please contact us using the details on the right hand side of this page.
Questions & answers
First time installation guide
How to change your plugs fuse
Programme Your Sky Remote For Your TV
How to 'Power Reset' (Troubleshoot Tip!)
Connect a soundbar Using HDMI
TV Remote test
Connecting your TV to a Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspot
How to stop your TV changing volume automatically
Click here to view an interactive step-by-step guide for your product.